christlivinginus on Jesus is LIFE garcinia cambogia fo… on Jesus is LIFE christlivinginus on LOVE – Jesus Taught
“But besides all the happiness that comes to us by our communion with God and with each other, it is to me a mighty happiness to understand all the deep mysteries of religion which the wisest in the world below could not fully understand. Here we discern a perfect harmony between those scripture texts that in the world below seemed to oppose each other. And here we are especially filled with wonder and gratitude at discovering the divine goodness towards each one of us in particular. In respect to my former life on earth, I have seen the mercifulness of those very afflictions that I once (when upon earth) thought to show His anger. I am now fully convinced that no affliction that I met with in the world below (and I met with many) either came sooner or fell heavier or continued longer than was needful. My hopes were not disappointed, but God used all things to prepare me for a better eternal reward than what I had hoped for.
No man has seen God at any time;
No one can see God ,because God is Spirit(Joh 4:24).
” But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
To all those believed Him,to them Jesus gave the authority to be called the children of God.
The Son of God(JESUS) is transforming us into children of God when we believe in Him,
LOVE – Jesus Taught
1. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
2. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
3 . Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
4. Love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
5. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
6. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
7. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
8. He that hath my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
9. If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
10. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
11. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love;
12. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends Jesus, our Lord and our High Priest (the greatest lover of mankind), has laid down His life for us.
Joh 21:15 ‘So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee.’
As He asked to Peter He asks us also , calling us by our name , “lovest thou me more than these?”… And what will be our answer..???????
What do we say back to Him that loveth us so much. Let us love Him with the whole of our heart , that is the first commandment He taught.
Mr 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments… Let nothing hold us back from loving Him or keeping His commandments.